Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Minor change, a little on timeline.

I have updated the color PDF, available by link at the top of the page. It is now current with the print version.

I also fixed an error in the Marian Antiphons at the end of Compline. Somehow the headers for the four antiphons had been duplicated, and the old rubrics were right above the new parallel rubrics. I've now fixed it in both editions.

My apologies to anyone who ordered a copy today. If you ordered one, you won't be missing anything; you'll just have to put up with the duplicated headings and rubrics.

Also, those who download the PDF will notice that the Proper of Saints runs out in about a week. I will be working on the propers, starting where I left off in February. I'll plan on uploading a new revision every time I get a month of Propers completed. I'm hoping to have the rest of February done in fairly short order; not sure exactly how long, but hopefully in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment