Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Proper of Seasons complete through end of Liturgical Year

I had a marathon session today, and I've completed all of the time following Pentecost! As of this posting, I haven't had the opportunity to update the books on the website. I'm hoping to do that tomorrow. In the mean time, please feel free to look at the latest additions at the following link.

As an added bonus, the above link is a PDF file which is in color (red rubrics).

From here, I'll be working on the Office for the Dead, followed by Advent, Christmas and Epiphany. Some of you will remember that I've already done most of this, but I had some issues with the English translation I was using at the time. Since most of this just needs to be updated, it shouldn't take too long to have the entire Proper of Seasons done! Once it is, I'll start work on the Proper of Saints.

As always, if you see any typos, or have any suggestions, please let me know.