Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Problem fixed

I've fixed the "alleluia" problem, and the new version is uploaded (finally). I meant to make a small change to the hyphenation program too (problem with the gn's in latin mostly), but I forgot. It should be in the next edition.

Also just a quick note that I managed to do a literal translation of the hymn for St. Joseph the other day. I've added it to the post below. If anyone sees any problems with the translation, please let me know! Also, thank you to the kind soul who emailed me an English translation of all the propers. I used that and another translation to finally figure out some of the trickier parts of the hymn. I'm not sure I ever would've figured it out without the references...poetic Latin can be really hard to follow! (at least for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment