Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Typos, Errata

I have made two labels for corrections, and wanted to distinguish them:

Typos are for all errors of a smaller nature (typos, minor misspellings, and other things which do not affect the praying of the office).

Errata is for all things which are of a more serious nature, and will affect the way the Divine Office is prayed.

I will post errata and typos as I correct them on my local files. However, it is a somewhat time consuming process to upload these files, so I don't upload an update every time I find (or am notified of) an error. I will make a notation on the "Lulu" page giving the date of every upload, that way it won't be necessary to download the PDF to check the date.

I have received several corrections from a kind soul: thank you! I also thank you for giving the name of the section or feast in addition to page numbers; the page numbers often fluctuate with changes, which makes things...interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment