Saturday, June 13, 2009

All content is now complete

I have finished the Proper of Saints, and have updated the copy on Lulu. As of now, all of the Propers for the Universal Calendar are included. I say "Universal" to point out that most countries and dioceses have "Particular" feasts. I have not done any work on these particular propers.

I've already started working on making various formatting changes and updates, and this will continue. I will also continue to proofread, making corrections to typos and misspellings.

There is one change that I was forced to make: The indexes at the end of the book have been removed. This copy has 735 pages, and with the eight or nine pages of indexes, I exceeded the 740 page limit on Lulu. The page count will fluctuate somewhat as I start making changes...I'm hoping to put these back in eventually.

4 comments:

  1. Great News. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is wonderful.

    Is there any way we, your loving "followers", could contribute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made it front page on the New Liturgical Movement. Your work brings great hope to the return to tradition movement. In the near future I would like to create some sort of catechetical material for learning the old breviary, as I am not unable to say it, as I am currently using the Liturgy of the Hours.

    ReplyDelete