Friday, June 5, 2009

Amazon listing

I found this on Amazon today:

http://www.amazon.com/Breviarium-David-Siefker/dp/B002AD9GSC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244260045&sr=1-4

If you search by "breviarium", it's on page 6.

More good news: The price is now the same on Amazon as it is on Lulu! And it may be my imagination...but I think that the shipping is lower than on Lulu's site.

WARNING: I'd be very cautious about placing an order through Amazon at this point: I saw something on Lulu's website about possible delays in updates. This could apply to content. As there have been numerous changes to the content over the last few weeks (and hopefully several more coming in the next couple of weeks!), there is the risk that any orders through Amazon will be an old revision.

No comments:

Post a Comment