Monday, June 1, 2009

New Update...almost all of May

I've just finished uploading a new print copy to Lulu. All of the propers for May are now included, with the exception of May 31 (Queenship of Mary).

I've been working my way through the Common of Saints, adding (P.T. Alleluia) where appropriate. I'm not done yet, so several of the commons don't have this.

Edit: Oh, one other noteworthy thing: I received the following email from Lulu this week:

Dear Lulu Author,

Congratulations, your book has been selected for listing on Amazon.com's Marketplace! As a result, your book will now be easily found on the world's largest online bookseller.

There will be some differences between your listing on Lulu and your listing on Amazon. Amazon charges a fee to list your book, and in order to cover that cost your book will be listed with a 30% markup; however your royalty will remain the same, and your book's price on Lulu will not change. . . .



As all of you hopefully already know, I have set the "royalty" amount to $0.00, for both downloads and print copies. There is absolutely no markup whatsoever; the only costs are those charged by Lulu. I have no intention of ever changing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment