Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another update...All of June

I've managed get May 31 and all of June completed. I just updated the print copy with this.

Another major accomplishment is that I've completed the changes to the Common of Saints; there should be optional (T.P. Alleluia)'s everywhere that they should appear.

I've also made a few minor adjustments elsewhere: I rearranged the prayers before/after the Office, and added some page references. There are some references pointing to the Ordinary, which appear just after the prayers before the office. I'm hoping that this will be helpful for those starting out. I've also added page numbers in the Ordinary, for each respective hour in the psalter.

The number of actual missing propers is relatively small now. There are a lot of other formatting updates to be made...but having all the content is obviously the most important thing. Once the remaining propers are done, I'll try to post a bit of a "road-map" of what's coming next (first will almost certainly be an overhaul of the Ordinary and Psalter, with a mind toward making them a little more user-friendly).

2 comments:

  1. I've only found this in the last few months, but it's wonderful to see how much progress one person has made!!

    I'll be sure to pray that you finish this worthy task!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great work and keep it up. As I have said before I eagerly await the completion of this most praiseworthy project.

    ReplyDelete